Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Utility Apron Tutorial PDF




I just wanted to take a quick moment and thank everyone for their positive comments about and love for my Utility Apron Tutorial.
Last year my tutorial was published in a sewing/craft magazine. It was surreal to see my ideas and words in print and it was great that I was going to be paid for my work.


However, part of my contract stated that I could no longer distribute the tutorial/pattern pdf.
Which was understandable.

But then.....my paycheck never came.
Months went by....

And then I got an email informing me the magazine had filed for bankruptcy and I was told I'd never see my check.

So the rights to my tutorial are all mine again.

I'm going to leave my original tutorial available here on my blog but if you're interested in a printable  pdf version it's available through my Etsy shop as an instant download after purchase.

Please let me know if you have any questions.


No comments: